The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation, which requires any business that processes data belonging to UK & EU citizens to protect it and not misuse it.
First Aid Training plus (FATplus) is a training company delivering first aid training courses and accredited and regulated first aid qualifications to groups and individuals.
ITC First Ltd (ITC) is the Awarding Organisation for the regulated and accredited first aid training courses delivered by FATplus and associated trainers.
So how does this relate to your personal data? Here we go.....
- You contact us by phone, email, via our website or the ITC First Ltd webportal.
- We then collect the minimum data needed to answer your enquiry: Name, Email, Telephone, Mobile.
- If you inform us that you do not wish to enter into a contract with us we will delete your data.
- If you inform us that you do wish to enter into a contract with us (e.g. book a course with us) we collect additional information required to issue an invoice and confirm your booking: Name, address and billing email of paying client (if different from course participant)
- If you attend one of our courses you will be asked to complete an ITC Candidate Registration Form and ITC Evaluation Form (optional). We collect and process this data on behalf of our Awarding Organisation ITC First Ltd in order to provide you with an accredited first aid certificate.
- On completion of the course we will input the data you have provided on your ITC Candidate Registration Form to the secure ITC Database before posting all course paperwork to ITC. Data submitted to the ITC website will only be viewable by us and ITC via individual unique user log on and password.
- We will electronically retain for 5 years the minimum data as required by ITC to confirm attendance (signed attendance register) and assessment evidence (assessment sheets) of courses.
- We will also electronically retain for 5 years correspondence in relation to your course booking and data needed to provide you with information about your course booking, renewal dates and ongoing support.
- Occasionally our trainers will take photographs of participants on courses for which explicit consent will be gained from indidividuals concerned; these photographs will be used on our social media channels and website.
- We will never pass on or sell your date to any third party.
As a responsible training company we aim to meet the highest standards when collecting, processing and using personal information. We encourage clients, trainers or anybody else involved with our activities to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
Your contact for any data related issues: Andrea Bonacker, Training Manager, First Aid Training plus, 7 Tinkerfield, Preston, Lancashire PR2 9RT, email@example.com, mobile: 07818258799
You can also view our full Data Protection Policy for more details.