(FSFA) Forest School First Aid - 2 days/16+ hours
- Outdoor first aid qualification covering additional elements of paediatric first aid in a Forest School context
- Highly practical and contextualised for your individual setting
- Suitable for Forest School Practitioners and those working outdoors with adults and children from 1 year upwards
- In line with latest (October 2013) HSE regulations when based on your individual riskassessment
- Covers dealing with common incidents in a Forest School setting like cuts, minor burns and hypothermia as well as life threatening incidents including choking and CPR for adults and children
- Free additional AED awareness training available on request
Please email or phone Andrea on:
to book a course or visit the booking pages for more information and a price guide.
Certification options: ITC Certificate in Outdoor First Aid (RQF/SQA) or ITC Forest School First Aid Certificate (Archimedes).
Please note: This is an outdoor first aid course with additional paediatric content, not a paediatric first aid course. In order to meet Ofsted requirements you have to hold a paediatric first aid qualification.
For Forest School Practitioners working with infants (under 12 months of age) we can run a standard 12 hour Paediatric First Aid course and add a further 4 hour content covering outdoor injury and illness.
First Aid Training plus is a member with the Forest School Association
The courses below are open for those needing individual spaces rather than a group course. Please contact Andrea by phone 07818 258 799 or email to enquire about availability and cost if not stated - thank you.
|Start Date||Venue||Duration||End Date||Price||Send Booking Enquiry|
|Start Date: 05/07/2018||Venue: Wigan, Lancashire||Duration: 2 days||End Date: 06/07/2018||Price: £138|
|Start Date: 12/09/2018||Venue: Wigan, Lancashire||Duration: 2 days||End Date: 13/09/2018||Price: £138|
|Start Date: 10/10/2018||Venue: St Helens, Merseyside||Duration: 2 days||End Date: 11/10/2018||Price: £138|