(FSFA) Forest School First Aid - 2 days/16+ hours
- Outdoor first aid qualification covering additional elements of paediatric first aid in a Forest School context
- Highly practical and contextualised for your individual setting
- Suitable for Forest School Practitioners and those working outdoors with adults and children from 1 year upwards
- In line with new (October 2013) HSE regulations when based on your individual riskassessment
- Covers dealing with common incidents in a Forest School setting like cuts, minor burns and hypothermia as well as life threatening incidents including choking and CPR for adults and children
- Free additional AED awareness training available on request
Please email or phone Andrea on:
to book a course or visit the booking pages for more information and a price guide.
Certification options: ITC Certificate in Outdoor First Aid (SQA) or ITC Forest School First Aid Certificate (Archimedes). Candidates successfully completing both days can receive an Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) certificate in addition to the OFA/Forest School certificate for a small additional fee.
Please note: This is an outdoor first aid course with additional paediatric content, not a paediatric first aid course. In order to meet Ofsted requirements you have to hold a paediatric first aid qualification.
For Forest School Practitioners working with infants (under 12 months of age) we can run a standard 12 hour Paediatric First Aid course and add a further 4 hour content covering outdoor injury and illness.
First Aid Training plus is a member with the Forest School Association
The courses below are open for those needing individual spaces rather than a group course. Please contact Andrea by phone 07818 258 799 or email to enquire about availability and cost if not stated - thank you.
You can view the full course calender here: First Aid Training plus course calendar
Open Course Dates in 2017
|Start Date||Venue||Duration||End Date||Price|
|19th Sep 2017||St Helens, Merseyside||2 days||20th Sep 2017||£135|
|24th Oct 2017||Wigan, Lancashire||2 days||25th Oct 2017||£135|
|16th Nov 2017||Keswick, Cumbria||2 days||17th Nov 2017||£135|