Forest & Beach School First Aid - 2 days/16+ hours
- Outdoor first aid qualification covering additional elements of paediatric first aid in a Forest & Beach School context
- Highly practical and contextualised for your individual setting
- Suitable for Forest & Beach School Practitioners and those working outdoors with adults and children from 1 year upwards
- In line with latest (October 2013) HSE regulations when based on your individual riskassessment
- Covers dealing with common incidents in a Forest & Beach School setting like cuts, minor burns, hypothermia and jelly fish stings as well as life threatening incidents including drowning, choking and CPR for adults and children
- AED awareness training is standard on this course.
Please email or phone Andrea on:
to book a course or visit the booking pages for more information and a price guide.
Certification options: ITC Certificate in Outdoor First Aid (RQF/SQA) or ITC Forest School First Aid Certificate.
Please note: This is an outdoor first aid course with additional paediatric content, not a paediatric first aid course. In order to meet Ofsted requirements you have to hold a paediatric first aid qualification.
For Forest & Beach School Practitioners working with infants (under 12 months of age) we can run a standard 12 hour Paediatric First Aid course and add a further 4 hour content covering outdoor injury and illness.
First Aid Training plus is a member with the Forest School Association
The courses below are open for those needing individual spaces rather than a group course. Please contact Andrea by phone 07818 258 799 or email to enquire about availability and cost if not stated - thank you.