School First Aid 1 day/7 - 8 hours
- This course covers all the standard content of the Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAQ) Qualification
- Additional content is added to suit your individual school requirements (i.e. child CPR, safe use of the school AED, dealing with common medical conditions like anaphylaxis or asthma)
- Highly practical and contextualised for your workplace
- In line with new (October 2013) HSE regulations when based on your individual workplace risk assessment
- Suitable for those needing a basic first aid qualification tailored to a school setting
Please email or phone Andrea on:
to book a course or visit the booking pages for more information and a price guide.
Please note: This is an emergency first aid at work course with some additional paediatric content, not a paediatric first aid course. In order to meet Ofsted requirements you have to hold a paediatric first aid qualification.
We also deliver stand alone anaphylaxis and medication administration training sessions. Please email or phone Andrea on 07818 258 799 for more information
The courses below are open for those needing individual spaces rather than a group course. Please contact Andrea by phone 07818 258 799 or email to enquire about availability and cost if not stated - thank you.
You can view the full course calender here: First Aid Training plus course calendar
Open Course Dates
There are no open courses scheduled at present – please email or call Andrea on 07818 258799 if you require this training.