(OFA) Outdoor First Aid - 2 days/16+ hours
- Accredited outdoor first aid qualification required for most UK NGB Outdoor Instructor Awards
- Designed to meet the needs of those working away from immediate assistance (more than 30 min) in the remote and rural regions of the UK
- Highly practical and contextualised for your setting and activity (i.e. mountaineering, cycling, horseriding etc.)
- Suitable for workers in rural and remote settings, outdoor practitioners, ecologists and forest workers
- In line with new (October 2013) HSE regulations when based on your individual risk assessment
- View details of standard course content here
- Available with aditional paediatric content for Forest School Practitioners
- Free additional AED (defibrillator) awareness training available on request
Please email or phone Andrea on:
to book a course or visit the booking pages for more information and a price guide.
Certification options: Candidates only needing an Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) qualification can acquire this by successfully completing just day 1 of the OFA course. Candidates successfully completing both days can receive an EFAW certificate in addition to the OFA certificate for a small additional fee.
Please note: Even if your work does not always take place outdoors but you are based in or undertake site visits in remote locations this might be your course of choice to comply with new (October 2013) HSE regulations for the workplace based on your first aid needs assessment. Compare content of these courses at a glance here.
The courses below are open for those needing individual spaces rather than a group course. Please contact Andrea by phone 07818 258 799 or email to enquire about availability and cost if not stated - thank you.
You can view the full course calender here: First Aid Training plus course calendar
Open Course Dates in 2017
|Start Date||Venue||Duration||End Date||Price|
|19th Sep 2017||St Helens, Merseyside||2 days||20th Sep 2017||£135|
|24th Oct 2017||Wigan, Lancashire||2 days||25th Oct 2017||£135|
|16th Nov 2017||Keswick, Cumbria||2 days||17th Nov 2017||£135|