(EFAW +F or FAW +F) First Aid for Forestry - 1 or 3 days
- Statutory first aid qualifications in line with current (Feb 2012) Forestry Commission First Aid Policy (+F) when based on your individual risk assessment
- Highly practical and contextualised for your setting and activities
- Compare course content of 1 and 3 day course here to choose the right level of training for you
- Suitable for forest workers, tree surgeons, hauliers, rangers, ecologists and those undertaking site visits in remote areas
- Covers dealing with life threatening incidents and managing a casualty outdoors and in a remote setting including chainsaw injuries, suspension trauma, crush injuries, head and spinal injuries
- Free additional AED (defibrillator) awareness training available on request
Please email or phone Andrea on:
to book a course or visit the booking pages for more information and a price guide.
Certification: Successful candidates receive the accredited EFAW or FAW qualification with a covering note confirming the additional +F content covered. If you already hold one of these two qualifications, the additional +F content can be covered in a separate 2 hour training session to give you the first aid skills required according to Forestry Comission First Aid Policy.
Please note: The 2 day accredited Outdoor First Aid course might also be your qualification of choice based on your first aid needs assessment if you work outdoors and in forestry. It covers all the content required by current Forestry Commission First Aid Policy (+F) as standard and complies with new (October 2013) HSE regulations when based on your individual risk assessment. You can view a quick course comparison chart here.
The courses below are open for those needing individual spaces rather than a group course. Please contact Andrea by phone 07818 258 799 or email to enquire about availability and cost if not stated - thank you.
You can view the full course calender here: First Aid Training plus course calendar
Open Course Dates in 2017
|Start Date||Venue||Duration||End Date||Price|
|27th Sep 2017||Preston||1 day||27th Sep 2017||£85|
|27th Sep 2017||Preston||3 days||29th Sep 2017||£200|